Faq

1. What is Virtual Piano?
Virtual Piano is an emulator application on the computer to play the piano with your keyboard.
2. I have to take charge to use them? 
No, they are completely free.
3. I can play them in any way? 
Virtualpiano.net you access to play Virtual Piano.
4. How can I play Virtual Piano? 
 Very easy, you just use your keyboard with the letters on the keyboard.
5. How do I get virtual sheet? 
In my blog. All I have posted on the virtual sheet, many sheets to choose, remember my blog: virtualpianosheetmusic.blogspot.com
6. How can I do my own virtual sheet? 
This I am not sure, but you please comment down below if I can help you make notes sheet.
7. How do I play the black notes?
To play the black notes you hold the "Shift".
8. How to play the notes lowercase and uppercase simultaneously? 
To play notes uppercase and lowercase, type usually quick notes and then hold down the "Shift" to assess capital letters immediately.
9. What does it mean symbols " - " ?
Symbols that tell you that you need to type 2 notes that in a period of 150 - 200ms

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts